|Friday, December 26, 2003|
SBImanager is an extremely sophisticated program.
Here are some things you need to do BEFORE you run it.
1. Before you do anything make sure you have no pop-up type programs open or running in the background (Yahoo msg, virus scanners etc).
2. Now, you've downloaded and installed the program, right? It should be located in the START menu. Check to see if it works by loading it from the START menu...START/ Site Build It!/ SBImanager.
3. Double click on the SBImanager link, and let the program load. Do NOT fiddle with it. Let it do its thing.
4. If you get an ERROR message and SBImanager doesn't close by itself then you can close it by clicking on the SBI icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
Note: Apart from this one time event it unwise to use this drop-down menu on the icon (in the top left hand corner of the screen) to close the Manager at other times. Always let the Manager close itself via the save icon (which will be explained later).
Go back to SBI support to get the problem resolved.
More than likely you've got the wrong version of the JAVA.exe file installed. Do NOT fiddle. This will cost you extra time with support.
SBI support is excellent! They'll get you sorted real fast.
5. Once you can load SBImanager and it opens with temporary.com & fashion.com you can commence your inital key word/ key phrase searches...
Category: SBI... SBI Manager phase.